Sunday 14 October 2012

Too Short.. and too cold...

Why is it that the weekends seem to finish before they have started... I really cant believe that it is now Sunday evening and the next working week is looming only a few hours away...
and what have I done with this oh so precious time??? well Saturday went in a flash of Junior art class, dog walking and Uni work...  and rain!!! the best of the day spent curled up and watching Strictly...

Sunday was freezing... well it was when I was out walking dogs...
Nearly finished my assignment but with another 3 looming I cannot at this point see an end in sight.. not that I really mind - I really love it...

Sunday also saw Johnny Ball take off his dancing shoes... such a shame....
And now here we are warm & cozy after homemade vegetable & chickpea curry snuggled on the sofa...







1 comment:

  1. We've been enjoying strictly too, and yes the weekends do go far too quickly! Keep up the food photography, dinner looked good x

    ReplyDelete