Monday 27 August 2012

Monday 27th August

A snippet of imagery from the Walks, taken while out with Milly today...


Some things here never change, but the riverbank, in all its glory has an abundance of wildflowers this time....




The Red Mount, although it does have a slight lean to it, I have taken huge poetic licence with my image.



I am still in search of the elusive dragon fly, and although I did spot one this morning he was not interested in stopping for a photo shoot/... the bees however were much more obliging as they went about their business.




This evening took me to Snettisham Beach to visit friends, and although I missed the sunset, the light on the water was amazing and so much more beautiful than I have captured..

1 comment:

  1. lovely photos, that bee is incredible! I love snettisham beach - you always get great photos there! Missing you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete