Sunday 26 August 2012

Open Letter

Maisy, Jian Wei & Dulcie,  I hope that you are enjoying life in Kuala Lumpur and that Ah Kong is happy to see you and spend time with you. This is an image of the reservoir at Staunton Harold (Friday morning) walking Dart and looking for macro images for my next assignment. Did add in the lens flare!!


Found this snail on my walk ... and he happily obliged me with a portrait....


I love the absolute stillness at this time of the morning.. and if you take the time to look .. wonderful creatures just going about their business it is as if time stands still.. the curve of a leaf .. the light on water... life is magical...



Today (Sunday), I went to Roydon Common on my way to meet Mike, I was hoping to capture 'Black Darter' dragon flies but it was much too windy.. I did not see any .. but the heather was beautiful..




On Sunday, I spent the day with Mike, from Kings Lynn Camera Club, he is a great photographer and has captured some wonderful Infra Red photographs.. who better to spend time with learning about infra red...
This shot of Cley windmill was taken with his converted 20d Canon camera.. I am not sure I have produced a true IR image.. but the reeds (bottom of picture) were dark in colour  so have reproduced as they should.

Hopefully Mike will advise me as to where I am going wrong...

Am missing you guys... having contact and just chilling...  staying at Ongar House  and meeting  up with friends in Hunstanton tomorrow...



3 comments:

  1. Missing you too, such a lovely post! Your photos are always beautiful - I am glad you are enjoying your time in Norfolk. We can chat again on Face time in a couple of days - love you a million xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photographs, great to speak to you this morning, lovely to keep up with what you've been up to with the blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you guys too.. it was lovely to see you and chat... am going to look at the photos now...
      xx

      Delete