Tuesday 30 October 2012

Cambridge Trip

Today I had an meeting with Anglia Ruskin University, to see if I could complete my BA in Photography with them.
 The 'Walks' were looking beautiful again this morning, stunning Autumnal leaves, I had forgotton how lovely it is.... 
  The Bandstand always looks stunning, in its own setting from whichever angle I take it.

 The park is all inclusive from dog walkers to cyclists going about their business

 The Station does not change overly except for the ticket barrier that they have now put in place.
The BA Course at Anglian Ruskin sounds good - I just need to get my application accepted.

I was early for the return journey and whiled away the time on the platform at Cambridge people watching, I love the strong graphics that make up the fabric of the station. 


2 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures and words. Kings Lynn station looks rather quaint in comparison to Cambridge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, love the autumnal colours and the bottom one is really interesting. Good luck with the application! x

    ReplyDelete