Monday 20 August 2012

Autumnal walk






It has been far too long since I spent time blogging, and this is partly because I am still finding myself and what I want to do and be.....
but time is passing and so I have decided take the plunge and work it out whilst blogging....

I want this to be a reflection of my life, interests and loves....

  Today I braved the drizzling rain to walk Dart .. a wonderful black labrador belonging to my employer...











I have sole charge this week as they are away so we ventured to Staunton Harold Reservoir and spent time snuffling in the undergrowth (Dart, not me) and capturing the autumnal scenes that presented themselves. The flowers were still bravely blooming despite the chill in the air and the wet ground underfoot.

I love the misty look to the water which hangs in the air, muting the colours of summer as it gently slips away.

2 comments:

  1. such lovely photography - those berries look scrumptious! I love the view of the reservoir. Glad to see you are back to blogging - I am looking forward to more posts x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful walk, do keep up the blogging, is good to hear what you're up to :) Lovely photos too xx

    ReplyDelete